MPP Professional Internship
As part of the program, you must complete a 10-week (400 hours) internship in a professional setting, doing work related to your academic training and career interests. Typically students complete internships after the first year of the program.
- Office of the Legislative Auditor, Minnesota
- World Health Organization, Ministry of Health, Nonthaburi, Thailand
- Girl Child Network, Kenya
- U.S. State Department, Bureau of International Organizations, Rome, Italy
- Maine Centers for Women, Work, and Community, Augusta, Maine
- U.S. General Accounting Office, Washington, D.C.
- The White House, Washington, D.C.
- Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, Tallahassee, Florida
- U.S. State Department, U.S. Embassy in Prague, Czech Republic
- Botswana National AIDS Coordinating Agency, Botswana
- Minnesota Advocates for Human Rights
- Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, Vienna, Austria
- AFL-CIO, Washington, D.C.
- Amherst H. Wilder Foundation, Minnesota
- City of Minneapolis, Management Analysis Division
- Wells Fargo, Inc., Office of Government Relations, Minnesota
Our career services staff can help you find an internship.