One of the best ways to learn about our programs is to attend an information session. You can meet students and faculty members, explore the curriculum and career prospects, and ask the questions that will help you to make a good decision about your future. If you are unable to attend an information session for your degree of interest, please email us at email@example.com to inquire about an individual meeting with an admissions officer.
New Information Sessions
- MPA Information Session - Sept. 15th, 2015
- MPP Information Session - Sept. 16th, 2015
- MURP Information Session - Sept. 23, 2015
- MDP Information Session - Sept. 30, 2015
- MPP Information Session - Oct. 7, 2015
- MPA Information Session - Oct. 14th, 2015
- MURP Information Session - Oct. 14, 2015
- MPP / MURP Combined Information Session Nov. 4, 2015
- Humphrey School of Public Affairs Fall Preview Day! Nov. 14, 2015
- MPA Information Session - Nov. 17th, 2015
- MPA Information Session - Dec. 9th, 2015
For more immediate information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to see when we will be in your area, please click here. Info sessions are held at the Humphrey School unless otherwise noted.
Located outside of the Twin Cities? You can also attend an online chat or schedule a phone appointment to learn more about our programs or ask questions of our admissions staff.